Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tired and Grumpy

Clearly, since you all can read, I just can't seem to get into blogging at all lately. I am tired all the time and grumpy, because I am tired. I can't seem to sleep due to the pain in my sinus' and just the usual insomnia. Mix that with the fact that my ob/gyn decided that Ambien is no longer a drug he wants me to take and you get a sleep deprived, b*tchy lady. Everyone is convinced that as soon as deployment is over and Avery is home I will sleep fine. Well guess what guys?? I am not one of those ladies who can't sleep without their spouse. Sorry if that makes me a bad wife, but my sleep is the same whether he is here or not here.

School is ridiculously busy right now. I am dealing with a difficult professor, who I plan to report to the university at the end of this class. I'd do it now, but I hesitate to rock the boat when she's already a pain in my side. Seriously....if you don't hear from me, don't take it personally this is one of my last classes and I will not let this women railroad me out of a good grade, so I've been hunkered down working harder then I usually need to.

On the bright side of things, if you aren't friends with me on Facebook, we are having a baby boy! (He had a name, but then Avery decided to 2nd guess the name....so I will reveal it as soon as we can both agree on a name again.) I've started planning his room theme and can't wait for my Mom to get here so we can buy the furniture. Then when Avery gets home he can put all the furniture together! Avery will NOT get to miss those obligatory pictures of the Dad-to-be putting the crib together...muahahhaha!

Deployment is counting down now. We passed the halfway point over a month ago. We are getting there. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Keep on keepin' on! Looks like we need that trip to North Shore, but perhaps I should drive due to the tired part, and we can put off the rum for another time. ;)

    ReplyDelete