Thursday, April 26, 2012

POTW: GHD Straightener


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


(It's my first time participating in POTW.  It's one of those things I've always meant or wanted to do, but never did.  Well today when I should be working while my son is sleeping, I am instead blogging.)

 
GHD straightener!  Anyone who knows me super well knows I deal with wavey hair. To combat this annoying hair type, I use this straightener. Yes, it's pricey, but well worth it.  Almost any bad hair day can be fixed with this little thing.
(And wow do I sound like a bad infomercial....yikes...maybe next time I participate I can do better.)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up and for sharing. I'm bookmarking this for the future. Seems like I'm having to buy a new straightener every couple of years.

    ReplyDelete