Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mainland in a few days...

That's right....I'll be back on the mainland in a few days. I leave my tiny island home on Thursday afternoon (Hawaii time) and arrive in the mainland early in the morning on Friday. I know I will be exhausted, but hopefully I'll be able to sleep on the plane. I have so much to get done this week before I leave. Thank goodness for a fellow military wife (and great friend) lending me a laptop bag & a portable DVD player. I got rid of my laptop bag before I moved here, so I don't own one anymore. I had intended to get a new one, but borrowing one helps me save a little money for the time being.

Yesterday, I had a photo shoot for some pictures I had taken for Avery. They are his anniversary present. We went out last night for a belated anniversary dinner. It was really nice. :-)

Now I am off to get a pedicure and an eyebrow wax done. My fingernails have been awful lately and are all short, so I'm not bothering to get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment