Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Missing You

I miss....how you rub my back at night, so I can fall asleep.

I miss....taking you to work in the morning and coming home to watch the news.

I miss....telling you all the mundane details.

I miss....texting you just to tell you I love you.

I miss....the smile you give me when you come home from work.

I miss....cooking dinner for us.

I miss....kissing you. Okay, I miss this A LOT!

I miss....the smell of the submarine.

I miss....uniforms hanging up in the laundry room.

I miss....empty energy drink cans in the car.

I miss....listening to you pay video games.

I miss....almost everything.

I miss.....my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. You miss the smell of the submarine?? Ooh, girl, this is bad. My hubby tells me his boat smells awful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love this post and thought so many of these things while my hubs was gone. I hope yours will be home soon to enjoy you and that little one on the way!

    ReplyDelete