Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love

Blogger still will not let me upload pictures...I am terribly sorry. I will have the birth story with pictures up as soon as it is working again.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjNbFN3RX7jbDaX-Z_-KLAOw302r2AOLixezfi5TymaxjQRCBpAs6o-GliyfMWuJT39P34J4VZqPLMs-dRbEMzYah0zzdfAF6qzoKmI8Jc8zHNHc6WqaR4a-XEHMnUJYT3I6oVKcqpmphGb/s1600/Untitled.png

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
Avery and I have been together since 2007.


2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
We met in Hawaii. He had just arrived a few weeks prior to begin a tour of duty in Hawaii and I came out for my college spring break to visit a friend. Avery was that person’s roommate. I programmed my phone number into Avery’s phone and we went from there.



3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}

We are married. We were married in a civil ceremony on May 28, 2008 and then in the Catholic Church on December 28, 2008. We celebrate the May anniversary and privately acknowledge the December anniversary.

4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
We got married in Hawaii. It was a small and intimate wedding. (I’d love to renew our vows one day and have a bigger celebration with more of our family and friends there.)

5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
We call each other babe or baby. We also use hubby and wifey respectively.

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.

1. I never question how he feels about me. He always ensures I know I am thought of, appreciated and loved.

2. He always thinks I am beautiful and I actually believe him.

3. How hard he works at his job and at home.


7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
He proposed over the phone and told me that he was on one knee even though I couldn’t see him. He proposed again a few months later in his barracks room after giving me roses and chocolates. It was simple, but so sweet.

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
He’s a flowers kind of guy for Valentine’s Day and I like it that way.

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Can I say both? Because we do both.

10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I want to go on a belated honeymoon someday. We always talk about it and never do it. Obviously now that we’ve just had our baby, this will have to wait awhile again. But that’s okay.

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
Avery is/will be on an underway, so I am planning to spend the day with my baby boy. My son will “take” me out for dinner and perhaps some shopping during the day. ;-) When Avery gets back we’ll celebrate the holiday belatedly.

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
I usually do not ask for anything, but this year I hinted about a purse I’d like.

13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.

Remember that you are never alone and that there is always someone in your corner when you are with the one you love. (This is huge for me, personally.)

14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.

Due to blogger having issues, I cannot. Hopefully a photo can appear again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment