1. Who was your first prom date?
My freshmen year of high school, a senior asked me to go with him to his Prom, so technically my first prom date was a guy named Dan and no I haven't a clue where he is anymore.
2. Do you still talk to your first love?
Actually I do occasionally, because though I didn't end up marrying him he was/is a decent guy and a fairly good friend.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Communion wine (I am such a good Catholic!)
4. What was your first job?
Since babysitting probably doesn't count: how about the summer before my freshmen year of college when I was a Nanny & Housekeeper to some bratty kids. Sorry to be mean, but they were brats and if my future kids behave the way they did to a nanny...serious consequences will follow.
5. What was your first car?
'95 Oldsmobile Achieva
6. Who was the first person to text you today?
I actually haven't gotten any text messages today, but the day is still young.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
My dietitian, because I'd just had a dream with him in it.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane?
Denver, when I was all of 3 months old.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
Cassandra and no we do not talk any longer, because she made a few decisions in life that I just can't agree with, despite my best attempt to not judge.
11. Where was your first sleepover?
A girl, in the neighborhood that I first lived in, named Emily's house. She started snoring that night and I didn't like it, so I tried to go home. :-)
12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
Avery and NPR, because I always talk to the news radio.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time?
My childhood church nanny, Nancy's wedding in 1996. I was very upset to not be the flower girl, so despite my participation in the wedding, I still pouted.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Drove Avery to work.
15. What was the first concert you went to?
Don't laugh: a Christian rock band, whose name I can't for the life of me recall anymore and it's the only concert I've ever been to.
16. First tattoo?
I want an anchor or a star, but my spouse says those are way too common for Navy wives to get, so he thinks I should come up with something else.
17. First piercing?
My ears. I got them as birthday present for my 6th birthday.
18. First foreign country you went to?
England in the Spring of 2002
19. First movie you remember seeing?
Sleeping Beauty, but it was a movie my parents bought and not something I saw at the theatre.
20. What state (province) did you first live in?
21. Who was your first roommate?
Allison (last name not recalled) from Wisconsin. I lived with her for one semester. She was very nice, but much too quiet for my tastes.
22. When was your first detention?
5th grade for forgetting to bring my reading homework to school with me. That was the only time I got detention and my teacher said he did it, because he needed to prepare me for the difficulties of middle school. Well I'll have you know that I never got a detention for forgetting homework in middle school, so he was wrong!
23. When was your first kiss?
8th grade and I didn't like it.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance?
This is a very good question and I am not sure of the answer.