Friday, February 19, 2010

No inspiration

Usually if I think hard enough I can come up with some sort of inspiration and a topic, but at this particular moment I've got nothing.

I've been reading a new blog lately about a lady who on paper seems so different from me, but as I've read more there seems to be more things in common then you'd expect. Anyway....I think that's interesting.

I don't feel like talking about the infertility issues. Sometimes it consumes me and I am trying desperately to avoid that from happening completely. It's funny....if I lived in the civilian world I probably wouldn't feel nearly as much pressure to get pregnant. In desperation when Avery was out to sea last, I told my Mom I just wanted to be back to a normal life. But then I realized that the military life is our normal and if Avery got out, we would be lost. The military life isn't for everyone, but it's for us. And if it takes us 5 years to get pregnant, then that's how it will be and that will be our "normal." Okay...that's enough of that. On to a new topic: THE OLYMPICS!

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS. Just absolutely love them and now that we have digital cable and DVR, I have been able to see so much more of them. To the point where I am getting little sleep, because I am staying up so late to watch them. I was so pleased that a US man won the gold medal for men's figure skating. In case you weren't aware, that hasn't happened since 1988. What a great achievement for men's figure skating and the USA. Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment