Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog Challenge- Days 18 & 19

Day 18: Post a picture of your biggest insecurity:

Mine is never finding a career that I am truly happy in and therefore not succeeding in life. I want to work at a place where I feel happy to go there everyday or nearly everyday. I want to make money to pay off my student loans and live comfortably. I just have an insecurity that I won't make it.


Day 19: A picture and a letter:









Dearest Self,

The past 2 years have been very hard. You've struggled with the unfairness of life and the confusion of things not working out the way you'd hope. Yet your faith in God & positive outlook has kept you going. You are a strong woman. Nothing can bring you down if you let it. Keep confident! You will succeed and get what you want in life.
Be aggressive with the infertility, you control your care....be an advocate for you. Sometimes getting good health care means having to be selfish. That said, do not treat others unkindly. They didn't do this to you. Stay away from the negative and surround yourself with positive.
And keep praying....those daily minute meditations that come in the email: they are a good thing.

-Liz

News: Less then a week left on the 2ww. It's been very difficult this cycle. The uncertainty just kills me! (They need a test that gives you results way sooner.) If things don't work out in the next 2 cycles, I will definitely be taking a break for May, June & July. I am going home to Illinois and going to rest up my mind & body. Hopefully though none of that will be necessary if the IUI worked last week. *Crossing fingers & praying a lot*

Our Valentine's Day was a short one....Avery didn't get home from the boat until after 8pm. We had dinner and the flowers he ordered for me didn't show up until after 9pm. Then we crashed a little after 10pm. Oh well...at least I got to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment