Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working up the positivity again

Yesterday was an emotional day....no other way to say it. I normally am as positive as possible, but yesterday I just lost it. I cried and moaned out the pain of another failed cycle. My husband held me and listened to me ramble on about whatever came to my mind.

Today is another new day. I am still not 100% back to the positive side, but I feel ready to fight again. We will take March off as my doctor suggested and do IVF in April.

A baby will be born to us this year. This is our year. The year I finish my college degree and the year we become parents. All thanks to fierce determination & a lot of money....hehe!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to not be positive all the time love! Infertility isn't a positive situation... Take each day as it comes. Feeling the pain every now and then is more healthy than not. It took me a long time to find that out :)

    ReplyDelete