Monday, September 12, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @<br />lowercase letters

1. Something New to do on the Blog
I am trying out this whole Miscellany Monday thing. We'll see how long I last. You know me and any sort of blogging challenge (it usually goes out the window quickly.)

2. Pregnancy Update
I am 22 weeks along and trucking on. He is very active in the morning and in the evening. He must like breakfast and dinner. (Hmm...sounds like his Dad.)

3. Deployment
We're nearing the end. Yay, I survived and didn't cry in public (the airport totally doesn't count; my Mom was leaving.)

4. OrdersGuess what, we might have orders for Shore Duty. More on this as more information comes through from the Navy Man, since we may not be going where we think we're going. Just because I can't travel anywhere after November. (Unless the Navy wants to pay for me to get on a cruise ship to get to the mainland....yeah, never going to happen.)

5. Pictures
Blogger doesn't like me tonight. None will upload. Technology and I have issues. Or maybe it is HP laptops and I that have issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment