Monday, October 10, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @<br />lowercase letters

1. Linking to Facebook
I took down the automatic link that I had on Facebook that always showed when I posted a new blog post, thinking it gave me some semblance of privacy....while I will be posting it again. Several of my non-blogspot using friends commented that they couldn't find my blog anymore, so I'll put it back up there sometime this week. Anyway....my blog isn't private, so I am not sure what I was thinking.

2. Sleep
In desperation I asked my 3rd year resident doctor (not the ob/gyn) to please find something I could take for sleep while pregnant and he did find something. Though I am pleasantly surprised to not need it after all. Several pillows and regular tylenol have me sleeping well enough to be acceptable and not too grouchy.

3. Nursery
It's coming along. The furniture finally arrived and Avery put it together.

4. Surreal
Pregnancy, my own baby shower and all that jazz is still surreal sometimes. I feel guilty about my baby shower. It is almost uncomfortable to me. I wish infertility didn't exist, so everyone who wanted a baby could have one without such a fight.

5. Baby Name
He still doesn't have one. We want to use a biblical name, but are torn on which one we agree on.

No comments:

Post a Comment