Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Questionnaire

I saw this on another blog and figured it'd be fun to fill out.

What if I were to get pregnant?
LinkSeeing as I am currently pregnant, this question doesn't really apply. However, if I weren't pregnant and I were to get pregnant, I'd probably be happy.

What if I could have any job in the world?
Good question, my degree that I am thisclose to finishing is in public health. That allows me an array of options. I'd like to work somewhere in the health care setting. Not a very clear answer, but it's all I have right now.

What if I had a day to myself?
Spa day (but only if my Mom could join, because alone at the spa is boring to me!)

What if I could get married all over again?
I'd have the wedding in a more central location so more of our friends and family could've been there.

What if I could live anywhere in the U.S.?
St. Louis to be near my Mom or Chicago, which was my home for many years.

What, if I were to have more children?
That'd be great.

What if I could have any talent in the world?
Hmm...not sure.

What if you met me in real life?
Hopefully you'd like me. :-)

What if I went back to school?
I'd finish my nursing degree.

What if money weren't an object?
I'd pay off my student loans and buy a house.
And donate money to all the charities I want to donate to, but never can afford to donate to.

What if I could meet one celebrity?
Again...not sure.

What if I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life?
I'm going to say the Navy Exchange, because that still would give me lots of options. ;-)

What if I could choose an animal/pet?
No more pets for us at this time. However, if we ever have a new pet: I'd love a golden retriever as smart as my Mom's dog the Famous Flying Franny.

What if I could go on a trip right now?
I'd go home to Mom.
Okay, since that's obvious...I'll say my 2nd option would be Kauai.

What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and a professional chef?
HOUSE CLEANER!

What if I had the option to get plastic surgery?
I'd get lasik. I don't think there's anything else I'd want done at this point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment