Thursday, July 24, 2014

52 WEEKS OF MEMORIES | 29 - FAMILY

Finding Myself Young


In an effort to Blog more, I am doing this blog prompt today.  This week's topic is...you guessed it: family.

Family is a broad term. Especially for me. Family to me isn't just my 2 children & my husband or my parents, cousins, aunts and uncles. Family are the people in my life who I lean on, support, grow with, and in general love.  I call the friends we've met in our military life part of that family network. The Navy family is huge and never far away.  I also call the close friends we have in our church community family. Family is a big word & a big deal.
So obviously I couldn't just post one big picture that encompasses my thoughts on family.  

Check back next week, where I might have a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment