Friday, March 19, 2010

Settled back in at home

Yes, that's me! I got in on Tuesday afternoon and have spent the past 2 days getting my house back the way I like it. That's not to say that my spouse is a slob, because he is far from it, but there are still things that we do differently around the house. I am glad to be back.

My Mom is supposed to fly in, in May. This will be a great time for her to come and I am so happy she's coming. I really appreciate her commitment to flying to see me fairly frequently. I am really lucky, I realize, that my Mom is able to come so often.

I have made the decision to not discuss the fertility issues as much anymore. I realized while I was home that I was making myself so much more depressed about not conceiving by focusing on it. Yes, it pains me to be seemingly unable to get pregnant, but it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of options for us if needed. But for now infertility does not have to be my life focus. I am making the resolve, sort of like I did with resolving to be happy earlier this year. That resolve is going well, so I figure I can succeed at another resolve too.

I am happy and I love my friends. [Just had to throw that in there.]

No comments:

Post a Comment