Friday, June 18, 2010

I had a horrid week at work and have yet another sinus infection.

They are adding another allergy med to my regiment. I really hope we get these sinuses of mine until control soon. I am tired of being miserable.

Good thing I didn't mention the name of my workplace, because I am about to b*tch about work. Work just sucked. Bad sales and then the few I did have caused me to get accused of stealing sales. They go on and on about us being team players and then this happens. So ridiculous!!!! I really didn't want to be a quitter, but the crap that goes on at my work nearly ruined what should be a happy week. The only positive I have about work is that they recently hired some new people, so at least I am not the new girl anymore.

*Sigh* Watching my cute doggie sleep at the foot of the bed. He's so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment