Saturday, July 31, 2010

Military Spouse Fill-in Friday...done a day late

It's time for this week's edition of MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. You can link up over at Wife of a Sailor's Blog if you'd like to participate! Or, if you don't blog, go ahead and answer the questions in the comments section.

1. What is your Spouse's best feature?
His upper body: the chest, shoulders and upper arms. He's very strong and I love it!

2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Medium...I always try the hot sauces that my husband likes, but I honestly can't tolerate more then a try.

3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
I've never had a job where I had a uniform per say. I suppose the few times where my scrubs got messy at the hospital and I had to change into hospital issued surgical scrubs that were huge on me would be the only thing that remotely covers this question.

4. You have invisible powers...where is the first place you would go?
My husband's submarine....just because I am so curious to see how things are when they are underway....I mean the know what they do, but I want to see what it's really like. (And dependent's cruises don't count, because you know they're on their best behavior then.)

5. What's left on your "to-do" list for this summer?
Go to my cousin's wedding and that will be accomplished soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment