Saturday, August 21, 2010

Military Spouse Fill-in Friday...done a day late AGAIN

Here I am doing this one a day late, again! I seem to forget about it on Friday's. Oh well, enjoy a Saturday edition.

t's time for this week's edition of MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. You can link up over at Wife of a Sailor's Blog if you'd like to participate! Or, if you don't blog, go ahead and answer the questions in the comments section.

1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be?
Rowing out to sea to find the submarine....hahaha...j/k!

2. How long do you think you will be a military family?
At least 15 more years.

3. What’s your favorite recipe?
Crock pot beef stew handed down my family....it's delicious.

4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life?
"I go to God now." Or something like that.
5. Where do you hope to retire?This is a huge debate in our home. We both have mentioned like 10 different places, however if I could pick the place I'd go with San Antonio, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment