Thursday, August 26, 2010

Exhausted

Yep, that's me. I can't ever get enough sleep lately. (I got past that one night of insomnia.) Avery came home for a day, which was nice, and one of the nights he got to sleep next to me I didn't even have to take the Ambien...I was completely out. I still asked my doctor for more though....it's comforting to know it's there even if I don't have to use it.

Anyway....Avery was in and out faster then lightening I swear. It was nice to see him briefly. He's missing my birthday next week and I am very sore about that. I better have flowers delivered to me or he's in big trouble, since he said nothing about my birthday before he left.

I got offered a full time job and I was very tempted to take it, but all I could think of was not getting the sleep I so desperately want right now, so I turned it down. Horrible reason, I realize.

I joined a book club and their next meeting is on Sunday. I haven't even touched the book yet. I better get reading tomorrow or I will be the rude, clueless person come Sunday.

Okay...it's after 8:30pm...I can go to bed. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment