Saturday, August 28, 2010

Military Spouse Fill-in Friday...done on Friday!

It's time for this week's edition of MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. You can link up over at Wife of a Sailor's Blog if you'd like to participate! Or, if you don't blog, go ahead and answer the questions in the comments section.

1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away?
Eating in bed, but I suspect he knows this...ah well, I can pretend it's a secret.

2. If you were a spice, what would you be?
Interesting question.....I'm going to say parsley, because it's dependable and I generally consider myself a dependable person.

3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed?
My Mom, my military wife friends and my civilian wife friends. Love them all.

4. What is the oldest thing you own?Some jewelry that was my Oma's.

Hope everyone had a good Friday. I am ready to head for bed with my food in hand. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment