Sunday, December 12, 2010

God Always Has An Answer

I get Minute Meditations delivered daily to my email from a Catholic website and no, I am not sure which one it is anymore. I have really been searching for some comfort from God lately. This weekend has been productive, but at the same time sad for me. I feel sad, jealous, mad and impatient. I just kept hoping that God would give me comfort. Today I opened my daily meditation and this is what it said:

Be Patient


Like children pining for Christmas morning, we know what it means to wait for what we desire. Whether it is the safe arrival of loved ones from afar or a recovery from cancer, we wait in prayer and patience, hope and trust. Angelus Sibelius advises, "If in your heart you make a manger for his birth, then God will once again become a child on earth."
— from Catholic Update

While this doesn't make me feel completely comforted, it does help a little. It feels like an answer was sent to me. I needed to be reminded of it. Maybe this can help others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment