Friday, December 10, 2010

Waiting, waiting, waiting....

I have a few days to wait for my body. I HATE waiting for this. I am ready to get on with the plan. We're prepared mentally...the credit card is ready. Let's get a going body.

Patience is definitely not one of those virtues that I have a lot of and it get's particularly worse when I don't have much to distract me.
Watching the FedEx truck barrel down the street every afternoon does nothing for me. (Which reminds me....I wonder who in my neighborhood gets a visit from the FedEx guy everyday...seriously everyday the truck comes around 4pm.)

My friend Courtney had her twin boys (they are doing very well and are so precious.) Then my BFF delivered my niece. This was all on they same day I might add.
Then Elizabeth Edward's passed away. I may not have agreed with her politics, but I really admired her as a woman. Seriously amazing lady. I hope she's resting comfortably with the Holy Spirit now.

Had some fun with friends this week as well.

Overall a good week.....now if I could just make the weekend pass suuuupper fast, we'd be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment