Monday, November 19, 2012

11 Things


Okay, so I definitely wasn't tagged to do this, but I LOVE the blog that this came from so I stole it. If you want to check it out: http://www.lifeandloveofaparrothead.com/
(BTW, Breann...if you happen to be reading this post...I always read...I'm just horrendously bad about commenting frequently or posting on my own blog.)


The Rules:
1. Every tagged person must tell 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions that the person who tagged you asked.
3. Ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs that you are going to tag.
4. Mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag back.


11 Random Things About Myself
1. I love gift giving.
2. I am almost a year behind in scrapbooking. I was up to date before my son was born and since his birth, well I never feel like I can fit it in.
3. When I'm lonely I strike up random conversations with people in stores. Just so you know, most people like to talk.
4. I'm sincerely worried about the childhood obesity epidemic in this country.
5. Pepsi is my favorite type of cola.
6. I'm religious about keeping a calendar or 2.
7. I got my degree, but I am still not sure what I want to do for the rest of my life.
8. Listening to my son laugh is my favorite sound now.
9. I love looking at pictures.
10. Laundry used to be my favorite chore...now it seems never ending.
11. So far, I only want my masters for the hood. The work involved, I am not ready to do yet.

My Questions from Breann's blog:
1. What is your favorite thing about the Holiday season? Buying gifts...I love brainstorming or finding something clever that people will like.
2. What is your favorite color? Pink
3. Tell me about a time you had buyers remorse! Wow, this is a tough one. I can't think of anything significant. 
4. If you could eat any meal, what would it be? Right now at this second: Chicago style pizza from a local place in Chicago, salad, cheese sticks & pepsi.
5. #1 place you want to visit: Australia
6. The best day of your life (so far)...Tie between the day I found out I was pregnant with our son & the day he was born.
7. Favorite Band/Artist? I don't have one.
8. Have you ever been super irresponsible? Yes, many times in college.
9. Do you have an undiagnosed addiction? Lol, probably shopping.
10. Why do you blog? I don't know...it's fun.
11. What's your favorite scent? This changes frequently, but right now it's Cranberry Joy from The Body Shop

I won't tag anyone...just do it if you'd like.
My questions for those who may feel like it:

1. Where's your favorite place to score a good deal when shopping?
2. Most annoying thing about Facebook?
3. You're in the McDonald's drive-thru, what do you order?
4. When do you put your Christmas/Holiday decorations up?
5. Do you know when your mail comes?
6. How do you deal with stress?
7. Favorite movie?
8. Do you make the bed everyday?
9. Are you happy with your current hair style?
10. Is your house organized to your liking?
11. How long have you been blogging?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete