Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pregnancy Weekly Update


I always meant to do these updates with Matthew...I just never did. So I figured why not get it out, dust it off and write it for my second baby. After all, she's been getting the shaft on a few things...so here's for you Little Miss.

How far along? 23 weeks, give or take a few days.

How big is baby? According to my baby center app, about 1 pound.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At the last appointment, I was up 10 or 12 pounds.

Next Appointment: Tuesday, 1/22

Maternity Clothes: Pants-yes. Shirts- some of both.

Sleep: It's decent. The insomnia I had earlier in the pregnancy seems to have gone away.

Best Moment This Week: Sleeping

Annoyance of the Week: Not having the kind of energy I want/need to plan my son's 1st birthday the way I dreamed about.

Movement: Yes, tons. I've felt movement since 18 weeks with this baby.

Planning/Preparation:  Test drove a bigger car and looked at double strollers.

Belly Button In/Out: Still in, but definitely stretching.

Gender: 90% girl at 19 weeks.

What I Miss:  Cocktails with the girls, having energy to do things, regular pants

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Presently- my Mom coming out on Monday. Always- meeting my Little Miss

Contractions:  None this week, thankfully.

Milestones?: 1 week until viability, which always relaxes me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment