Friday, April 26, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 37

How far along? 37+ Weeks

How big is baby? Baby Center App says a little over 6 pounds!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 28.5 pounds this week. 

Next Appointment: Tuesday morning

Maternity Clothes: Yes of course.

Sleep: So so

Best Moment This Week: Having her room pretty much finished.

Annoyance of the Week: Intense rib pain

Movement: Yes, she's still pretty busy though it's definitely slowed a bit.

Planning/Preparation: Just little things like hanging stuff up. I should be doing a lot more, but I've been tired.

Belly Button In/Out: Flat

Gender: 100% girl

What I Miss: All the usual stuff.  I'm really ready for normal clothes again though!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Seeing my baby girl's face and kissing her! 

Contractions: A few sporadic ones.

Milestones?: I'm full term and am slightly dilated.

No comments:

Post a Comment