Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 35 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks

How big is baby? The Baby Center App says over 5 pounds and approx. 18 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was 144.5 on Tuesday, so that's about a 27.5 pound gain total. I'm right on track compared to where I was at this point with Matthew.

Next Appointment: April 23 (Little Dude's 15 month birthday)

Maternity Clothes: Yes of course.

Sleep: Horrible

Best Moment This Week: My Stork Express hospital tour & preadmission.

Annoyance of the Week: The continued viral cough thing I have that doesn't abate no matter what.

Movement: Tons, but I can definitely tell she's running out of room.

Planning/Preparation:  Due to this horrendous cough....not much of any lately.

Belly Button In/Out: Flat.

Gender: 100% girl

What I Miss: Things not hurting and having energy.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  My baby shower and then holding my little girl in my arms.

Contractions: A few, not as bad as other weeks.

Milestones?: 2 weeks until I'm considered full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment