Monday, March 14, 2016

*Cross your fingers...I may be really lucky*

My title says it all. As you may recall last week I mentioned teething & potty training.

Mr. Benjamin has teeth 5 & 6 coming through. We did 2 miserable nights where he only wanted Mommy or Daddy to hold him (I should treasure this...I know I should, but man when sleep deprived treasuring it is HARD!)

Julia: well this little lady has blown me away. On the fly I decided to potty train as I mentioned last week. AND guess what...the kid who really seemed uninterested; she took to it awesomely. We aren't perfect, but already she's wearing pull-ups only at bedtime. Naptime she hasn't needed them. She tells me she has to go, though we still remind her often, and runs to bathroom & goes. I am in awe. Like where did this come from? Her older brother took us like 3 months to potty train and he was older. Whatever it is...I'll take it. Thank you sweet daughter. Now I just need to get her a backpack and she's ready for school in the fall!

I kind of like this one for her. Though I'd prefer her whole first name...not the monogram.


Everyone ready for The Bachelor tonight? I love that show. I just can't help myself. I probably won't watch until tomorrow afternoon...but I'll spoil it tonight for myself. Are you Team Jojo or Team Lauren?  I like them both. Lauren seems more my style though, so I'll root for her. And seriously no matter who he picks I really hope they last and get married. I need another Bachelor wedding in my life.



It's the week of St. Patrick's Day. I used to never celebrate it and then about 4 years ago I suddenly got into it and always make a traditional corned beef dinner. This year we're doing corned beef, red potatoes, cabbage, soda bread (I will buy that this year) and a green dessert (probably cookies or whatever the bakery makes for me. Haha!!)



1 comment:

  1. St. Patrick's Day dinner sounds delicious! Way to go, Julia! Love that backpack.

    ReplyDelete