Saturday, March 12, 2011

In case you were worried....

We are fine and had no damage from the tsunami. The whole thing seemed kind of ridiculous after it was all over. The only thing I can say is that I got good practice on how to deal with a possible tsunami. Though I think the cats & dogs would've outlived us all had a major wave actually hit. I had more of their stuff prepared then our stuff. Oh well...interesting experience. It's taken me 2 days to recover from the night of no sleep. I really have lost my night owl ways.

Christie has moved in and her dog Max is here. It's been good to have someone here. The impending IVF has me all kinds of anxious.

I spoke with the embryologist this past week and am getting together the paperwork so that everything we have banked at the other hospital can be moved to our doctor's new office & lab. Next on the IVF to-do list is calling the office to make sure the injectable medications are ordered & ready for the cycle to begin in a few weeks. I should probably call the credit card company too, just to make sure they aren't shocked by the enormous amount we're about to put on it.

I am pumped up and ready or at least faking it well. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for this, Liz! I will be praying for you, Avery, and a new miracle in your life.

    ReplyDelete