Saturday, March 26, 2011

Last Bit of Time Before He Leaves

Avery, my favorite guy in the world (& husband) is home again. They passed inspection and are ready to go on deployment. This is our last bit of time together before he leaves. I wish I could hold onto him forever sometimes. The last few days before deployment's are always the hardest for me, because you know how little time you have left and just want to savor it all.

We went to the commissary together today; something that I realized we hadn't done since very early in our marriage. It was sort of fun to see him realize just how much money I save us with coupons. He knew I used coupons, but I don't think he realized just how much money I can save in one trip.

Our infertility doctor gave us the plan and now we're just waiting on my body. Everything else is set to go! Yay! I can't wait for the day that I get to tell him he's a Daddy.

Well...better finish this up. Avery will be home from work soon to do more things on my...I mean his to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss dragging my husband to the commissary with me! Hehe, maybe he'll be a little more enthusiastic about going with me when he gets back from his cruise.

    ReplyDelete