Monday, March 11, 2013

Miscellany Monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

Hello friends...it's a great grey day to do Miscellany Monday!

1. Colds stink!
I have a cold, which is so far thankfully moving through the stages that are head cold misery fairly quickly. Still it's miserable and makes me feel incredibly lazy at a time when I especially need to be getting things done.

2. Moving...
Yeah we're moving in less then 2 weeks time now. Even with it as planned out as I can possibly get it at this point, it's still stresses me out. We're not even moving that far away (about 2 streets up) but still it's a lot of work and I dislike it immensely.

3. Cute Boy.
This is how we found him napping a few days ago. Love him.
Hugging his lambie!
4. Career.
Things are looking up on that front. I can't say anymore without jinxing it though. I'll be back to discuss when I actually am back to work in late summer/early fall. :-)

5. The Bachelor!
It's no secret I love "bad" television. So we know I'm tuned in. I cannot wait to discuss it with my friends. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's adorable, snuggling with his lamb! I watched the Bachelor finale - I was shocked he picked Catherine. I thought it was going to be Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete