Monday, March 18, 2013

Pregnancy Update- Week 31


I've been feeling kind of badly that I haven't kept up with these, nor do I take many belly pictures. This pregnancy is just flying past me at the speed of light and with our schedule I just don't fit the time in to do such things. I really hope my daughter isn't upset with me someday when she looks at her baby scrapbook and notices a difference between the size of her brothers book compared to hers.

How far along? 31 weeks 4 days

How big is baby? Baby Center App says over 16 inches long and I believe it! She's stretches herself out a lot!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed 139.2 on Friday, so that's a total gain so far of 22-25 pounds depending on which starting weight you use for me. (I'm only 18 pounds away from the weight I was when I delivered Matthew...should be interesting to see if I pack on the pounds in the next several weeks or if their guess that she will be smaller is correct.)

Next Appointment: In a week, Monday the 25th.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes. SO tired of them.

Sleep: Sleep aid has been necessary otherwise I don't sleep at all now. :-/

Best Moment This Week: Honestly with myself sick and Little Dude sick there hasn't been one. Perhaps just knowing that my Aunt arrives tomorrow to help me get through the move is it!

Annoyance of the Week: Illness in my house.

Movement: Tons and tons! She is a very busy baby girl.

Planning/Preparation: Crib is purchased, moving is commencing this week and Stork Express (my hospital's name for pre-admission & maternity tour) is scheduled.

Belly Button In/Out: Neither...it's stretched flat!

Gender: 100% girl

What I Miss: Moving comfortably.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Finishing this dang looming move! Decorating the nursery, my baby shower and Easter!

Contractions: Yep, though not as bad as other weeks.

Milestones?: No idea if there were any!

No comments:

Post a Comment