If you'll take a second and look to the right of your screen you'll see that big button that says I am a part of the PAIL blog roll. PAIL stands for: Pregnant and/or Parenting through Adoption/Infertility/Loss. I've been part of the blog roll for months and done nothing. This month I figured, hey why not do the monthly theme. Enjoy!
- What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling? I put an empty plastic bottle in the recycling.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? According to my handy-dandy iphone it's currently "Skyfall" by Adele. Love her and that song!
- What is your favorite quote? "Life is a succession of moments, to live each one is to succeed." -Corita Kent
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Mopping the tile floors.
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Ballet/dance
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
~Favorite time of the day: Nap time or bed time.
~Day of the week: Sunday
~Month of the year: September
- What is on your bedside table? Small lamp, clock, picture frame, cloth basket with tissues, meds, chapstick, lotion, etc in it and a water bottle.
- What is your favorite body part? Of my body: my hair.
- Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? I'd use it for good I'd hope.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Probably my current age, because it's not too bad.
- What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? Pay off my student loans.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Probably people who don't follow through on things. It bugs me a lot, I confess.
- If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be? "Where will I be in 5 years?"
- At what age did you become an adult? According to the government 18, but let's be honest here real true adulthood began at more like 20 or 21 for me personally.
- Recommend a book, movie, or television show in three sentences or less. "The Giver" totally gives you an interesting perspective on life no matter your age. It's fantastic and a great book to re-read.
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Usually got into mischief that my parents did not like....I was much too curious for my own good sometimes.
- What was the first album you bought with your own money? I don't remember....maybe Ace of Base?
- If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title? "Ramblings of a Sailor's Lady" It seems fitting. LOL!
- What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you? How quote "big" I was at birth and then turned out smallish in size. Such an annoying story after 27 years.
- True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case. I have no opinion either way. Mythical creatures have never held my interest all that much.