Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday!


1. Oreo Cookies
Yes, my son is making the biggest mess right now as I type. Double Stuffed Oreos are one of the foods I only indulge in a few times a year, because otherwise I'll eat an entire package in a matter of days. Well...I guess Matthew agrees on their taste.

2. Julia is almost 4 months old!
Yes, Little Miss turns the big 4 months tomorrow.  I desperately want time to slow down with her. She's a gorgeous little gal and everyone loves her.

3. Friend arriving soon!
One of my very, very good friends from Hawaii is PCSing here with her hubby in 1 short week. My level of excitement since they had their hard copy orders has been difficult to contain (and I've had a long wait on this one!) Yes, quite a few super girly squeals of excitement might have been heard from me...;-) 

4. New iphone operating system
I'm not sure I'm sold on it. It's not horrible, just a bit of an adjustment. It seems to really drain the battery life though. :-/

5. Play date! Matthew & Julia love play dates and this week was no exception. 
Julia hanging with the girls at a play date.

No comments:

Post a Comment