Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites 1/15/2016

Link up via here

After prompts for November & December and then sort of flailing around to start the year blogging, I figured "why not do a link up??" Seems simple enough. And I love the blogs who do this one. They all seem like amazing women!

1. These dashboards I made for my Erin Condren planner & for my planner buddy's planner. They turned out so nicely!



2. Compass! I am so thankful I can mentor Navy spouses and hopefully make life a little brighter for them.



3. This Chicken recipe! I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but man is it simple & delicious!

Not my picture...as taken from the recipe link above.



4.  The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
I bought it in August and have slowly read through it and started implementing many of her strategies into my house. If you hate clutter like I do, this lady has the right ideas.  She's also written a new book called "Spark Joy" that shows you and I do mean literally shows you how to do some of her strategies. As a semi-perfectionist....I may have to get this new book too.


5. My tribe! 
By tribe I mean the people in my life who help me out all the time. The women who help by holding one of my kids when I'm teaching or just need to pray during Mass. The ladies at MOPS who let me eat breakfast. The adoptive grandparents in our lives who step in when I can't pick up all 3 kids at one time. My mom who picks up the phone when I call frantically at bedtime.
Mothering is hard and I'm so grateful for my tribe. They are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment