Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 has arrived!



I didn't forget, I just wasn't sure where to put this last prompt in on the 31st since I did my yearly review instead. So here it is it....Day 31 was FUN!  And fun we did have!  My kiddos loved New Years Eve. They wore hats and played with noise makers.  Then we put them to bed at their regular time. Benjamin is teething again/more/forever and miserably cranky.


The last picture of 2015!

As for the adults...we played board games, ate snacks and laughed a lot. I barely made it until midnight. I was so exhausted and no sooner did I lay my head down then Benjamin woke up. He's got this pattern going where he sleeps through the night for 2-3 days and then for 4-5 days he's back to waking up 2 times a night. I suppose it's not the worst sleep pattern ever, but man I wish he'd decide what he's doing!

So far 2016 is going alright. I am exhausted, but my planner is ready to start the week on Monday. We are back to work/school and all our other activities. I took down the Christmas decorations yesterday. The house looks so plain again. I am already thinking of next year and the new house we'll hopefully be living in!  There's a lot to look forward to in 2016. New babies (NOT FOR US, but others we love), new homes, moving (God help me I am moving again; it should be the last for awhile), and lots of growth of our children. I can hardly believe we are getting set up to potty train Julia and then send her to preschool in the fall too. Benjamin has a lot of growing to do as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Blog plans for 2016? I'm going to give 52 Letters in 52 Weeks a try and dig up something else. Having a challenge keeps me blogging daily. Happy New Year, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete