Thursday, October 21, 2010

We have an appointment

Or rather I have an appointment, since knowing how the schedule looks I doubt hubby will be there with me. Meaning I finally stopped procrastinating & finally called to schedule our talk on what to do next. (In Avery's words...."it only took you a month!") Yeah, yeah....what can I say when I really don't want to do something I do a fantastic job of avoiding. That said, the appointment is made, I am ready to demand we get referred to a civilian fertility doctor or just decide to change to Tricare Standard so I can do what I want.

I am full of hope and am living vicariously thru my best friend, Angie. Thank god for having a friend who is more like a sister. I honestly sometimes cry when I read her emails, because she's so sweet to me.

Today is going to be a good day (even if only because I don't have to work! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment