Friday, October 29, 2010

5 Things Friday

Okay, because I've got nothing else better to do right now, you get to learn 5 things about me on a Friday.

1. My husband and I give each other Christmas lists every year, just to make the shopping for each other easier. Some people have told me they think this ruins the surprise, I, however, think it removes the possibility of me ever getting a frying pan or folding chairs or something of that sort.

2. The clothes in my closet are color coded & sorted by sleeve length and I am ridiculously proud of this fact.

3. Sometimes when I get really excited for people, I get tears in my eyes.

4. I am always reading something, yet I read the book for my book club usually only a few days before we are due to meet up again.

5. I really want to redo our office/guest room. It bugs me, yet I have continuously failed to get inspiration on what to do with it.

1 comment:

  1. My anal retentive husband organizes his closet that way too! I'm not allowed to put his shirts away anymore because I "mess up" his system. Wife fail!

    ReplyDelete