Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pregnancy Update Week 27

Just sneaking this update in. Almost to the next gestational week mark. 

How far along? 27 weeks 6 days

How big is baby? The babycenter app says 2 1/2 pounds or the size of a head of cauliflower. However, my doctor says she is on the small side so who knows!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 3.5 more pounds from 3 weeks ago. I *think* this puts my total gain at 21.5 so far. (Again this is very healthy for someone like myself who started out underweight and lost at the beginning.)

Next Appointment: March 4th

Maternity Clothes: Yes, though I've struggled to find maternity pants that fit me in a way I feel confident with. (The butt is so baggy in some of them!)

Sleep: Pretty much horrible

Best Moment This Week: Great sales this weekend on clothes for Little Miss! Her closet won't be empty. This is fun! :-)

Annoyance of the Week: Besides the sleeping & pants issue....finding out the house we thought we had is not available so back to waiting on a bigger house on base.

Movement: Yes, tons.

Planning/Preparation: Wrote a draft of my birth plan.

Belly Button In/Out: Almost an outie *pout pout*

Gender: 100% girl

What I Miss: Decent sleep and other stuff that will just make me sound ungrateful.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Her birth, my Mom arriving in May, losing the baby weight, breastfeeding etc.

Contractions: Plenty to entertain me.

Milestones?: Umm...I got my Tdap shot at the doctor? I have no idea...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment