Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pregnancy Weekly Update: Week 25

How far along? 25 weeks and 5 or 6 days. Yet again just squeaking this update in!

How big is baby? Babycenter app says the size of a rutabaga.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll find out next week as we don't own a scale so I can't see for myself.

Next Appointment: Next week Tuesday.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Sleep: Not so great lately again, which is frustrating.

Best Moment This Week: Eating the delicious cookies I made today.

Annoyance of the Week: Sleep and anxiety.

Movement: Tons, she's a busy gal.

Planning/Preparation: Talked to Navy housing (I'm picky & they didn't appreciate my Little Dude's tantrum in the background...oh well!), moving forward on the car situation and continued nursery planning in my head.

Belly Button In/Out: It's still in, but super close now.

Gender: 100% female.

What I Miss: Sleep (maybe when my kids are teenagers I won't have to miss it) and energy.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Valentine's Day...yeah yeah it's a cheesy Hallmark holiday, but I like Hallmark.

Contractions: Yep, they are still nagging me at times.

Milestones?: 100 days until my due date according to Babycenter

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 25 weeks!! I know sleep is something we all miss, but, like you said.. when your kiddos are teenagers we will be able to sleep :) hopefully you can nap when your LO is napping!! have a great week xoxo
    www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 25 weeks!! I know sleep is something we all miss, but, like you said.. when your kiddos are teenagers we will be able to sleep :) hopefully you can nap when your LO is napping!! have a great week xoxo
    www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete