Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pregnancy Weekly Update: Week 29

How far along? 29 weeks.

How big is baby? The Baby Center App says 2 1/2 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Over 21.5 pounds. No scale at home so I have to wait to see what the doctor's scale tells me.

Next Appointment: Monday morning!

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Sleep: Not as bad as it has been, but still not great.

Best Moment This Week: Maternity pants my Mom sent me that actually fit well. :-D

Annoyance of the Week: As usual, the sleep situation.

Movement: A lot and her feet have been up in my ribs. Hopefully all the foot movement means she's prepping to be the next great NYCB ballerina.

Planning/Preparation: Birth plan draft complete. Possible housing arranged. Baby shower in the works. Oh and she has a name officially now.

Belly Button In/Out: Same as the last update...nearly out.

Gender: 100% Female

What I Miss: The same stuff I complained about the last time.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Holding my little girl in my arms and seeing my husband with his baby girl for the 1st time. :-)

Contractions: Yep

Milestones?: I hit the 3rd Trimester. Countdown to the end. (Wow that's scary & sad at the same time...trying to enjoy the last couple months of my likely last pregnancy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment