Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} how tall are you?
5'5 1/2"


{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Eating out


{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Shelfari, Facebook & Pandora


{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Adidas or Puma


{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Asparagus (I've tried to like it and I just can't.)


{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
10 (I LOVE jeans...if I find a pair I like I can't help but get them.)


{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
A Mom or a prima ballerina


{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yep


{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Two


{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
4, I like baskets and everything having a place to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment