Friday, January 2, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge, Day 2: 20 Facts About Me

I am certain yesterday's introduction told you a lot, so some of these may align with my introduction. I'll do my best to not repeat anything though.  Here goes:

1. I love to decorate things. (Thus my new planner is a fun project for me.)
2. It's hard to get me to deviate from a written recipe. I just can't do it.
3. I still look at my college degree on the wall with great satisfaction. I like knowing I got the degree.
4. I seriously want an iPad in the worst way.
5. Despite knowing tons of people and doing tons of things, I still feel lonely at times.
6. My DVR is always full. I love a lot of shows, but rarely have time to watch them.
7. I don't care for yellow gold jewelry. I don't think it looks good with my skin tone.
8. I am pretty sure I left my library card account with a fine due when we moved from Hawaii.
9. My pride for my high school runs deep. I love that school.
10. I love the smell of new school supplies
11. If I could justify it, I'd own more shoes.
12. I really, really, really want to like running, but I just don't.
13. I call my Mom when I am bored (she's well aware of this too, I'm sure.)
14. I wish I were better at painting my own finger nails. I own such nice nail polish.
15. Looking at houses makes me realize how picky I am or how nice the houses I grew up in were.
16. I love to ramble, which bugs my husband so much. :)
17. Popcorn is my favorite snack.
18. I still haven't 100% gotten into Twitter. I doubt I ever will.
19. As open as I can be, I am also very private.
20. Nothing makes me happier then seeing my kids smile or laugh.

Well that took way too long. Nap time is almost over for the kiddos! Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, Liz! I did a similar challenge a few years ago on an old blog that I'm planning to resurrect next month - check it out if you'd like to join me.

    Pamela
    http://nothyacinthbouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete