Saturday, January 3, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge, Day 3: Meaning of your business name

Sooo....this is a tad bit difficult. I don't have a business. And honestly I am not interested in owning a business. I just don't think I'd be good at it.

My Mom has a business and she rocks at it. Hey...go check it out here: Seasonal Coverings

She rocks at making stuff.  I, on the other hand, had to suck up to the  sewing teacher in middle school to pass with an A. Oh and did I mention my Mom definitely helped me get through the class after I cut a hole with the serger. Still not sure how I did that.  I am certain my Mother died a little inside with every nutty sewing mistake I made.  Oh and I own a sewing machine simply so my Mom has something to sew on when she comes to visit.

Sooo....on to day 4 tomorrow! See you then!

1 comment:

  1. You could always tell us what prompted you to name your blog - it might be obvious but then again, you could have had an event that prompted it or a special memory.

    ReplyDelete