Sunday, January 4, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge, day 4: Childhood Memory

First I am writing this post from the app on my iPhone. I've never tried it before. We'll have to see how this goes. Onto the prompt! 
Today's prompt is what is your earliest childhood memory. 
The earliest memory I have is an Easter from when I was a toddler. I am sitting on my Aunt Carol's lap and I have an Easter egg in my hand. I'm holding it up and trying to eat it. There's actually a picture of this memory so sometimes I question how much I really recall the event. 
Beyond that I recall days at preschool. The preschool I went to was they the park district where I lived at the time. My mom worked so my dad took me to school. I was always bummed that my mom wasn't there. I remember one time she was able to come to school and I was so excited! It was the best day. 

That's my childhood memories for you! I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment