Monday, January 5, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge, Day 5: Guilty Pleasure

I am once again blogging via my phone. This time due to computer issues. 

The prompt today is of course guilty pleasure. My guilty pleasure is television. I don't watch as much as I used to (probably a good thing....haha!) and I DVR pretty much everything I watch. Specifically The Bachelor/Bachelorette shows are my particular tv guilty pleasure. 
And guess what? I'm currently watching The Bachelor on television right now. How fitting, right?

So let's talk The Bachelor.....I love Chris Soules. He seems amazing. I hope he finds someone or did find someone great. 
Oh and Nikki talking about Juan Pablo....wow was she talking around the questions. She was very restrained. Man I wanted more dirt. Lol

Okay off to watch the rest of the show! Cya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment