Tuesday, January 6, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge, Day 6: 3 Personality Traits

Finally!! I am back on the laptop! 2 days blogging on my phone was difficult. I got it done though! You do what you gotta do, right?

This cute doggie has nothing to do with today's post, but he just needed his picture on the blog.


Today's prompt is 3 personality traits I am proud of....

1. My compassion & love for life. It makes me a better person and a more friendly person That's all I can say.

2. My drive to get stuff done. I haven't always had this admittedly. It's only in the last year or 2 I noticed it flaring up. I think that's a good thing though. And hey the energy it affords me annoys so many people. lol!

3. Organized! Not sure if being organized is really a personality trait, but I love having everything in it's place and knowing where I am supposed to be & when and doing what.


1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm hooked! I'm really going to try to catch up on this blog challenge tomorrow. I'll let you know if I'm successful!

    ReplyDelete