Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bright lights & ornaments


I skipped yesterday, because I wasn't all that inspired and I was CRAZY busy. I went to the commissary for the first time in months yesterday (I'd been going to civilian grocery stores.) I went around lunch time and the kids & I had a great time getting drenched walking in from the parking lot and then chatting with all the older folks. I love the older Vets. They are such fun. They wear their hats and just look distinguished in my eyes.  Then we had to do Costco and stuff at the house. Seriously nutty day. Anyway....on to Day 8: Ornaments.



My favorite ornaments are the ones for the kids. Each of my kids has a set of baby booties that has their name & birth details. Benjamin's are the middle pair and obviously new to the tree this year.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have so many New Baby ornaments from Sophia's first Christmas - they are so precious.

    ReplyDelete