Friday, December 18, 2015

The Stockings Were Hung....





Day 18: Stockings! I love our stockings. They are all embroidered by my Mom. My stocking is actually the one I've had since I was a little girl. My Mom was gracious enough to embroider the rest of the family stockings so they'd coordinate. The little stockings you see are stockings my Grandma makes for all the new babies in the family at their 1st Christmas. I have one somewhere (I think at my Dad's house) and so do my cousins. I was so excited when Benjamin's arrived last week. This is the first house that Avery & I have lived in together that had a fire place. I bought those awesome stocking holders at Target on Black Friday. The lighting is bad, but they spell out PEACE.
[Blackie the cat has his stocking to the side.] 


1 comment: