Monday, December 14, 2015

Playing Catch up!


Eeks!! I got behind. This past weekend was a really busy one for me. I had Wreaths Across America, a meeting, a play date with our former neighbor, church, a party and so many other little goings on!
Anyway...I am back. 

Day 12: A Beautiful Sight...

This was my first ultrasound with Benjamin. I didn't blog really at all about my pregnancy with him, so this wasn't shared with you all. I got my BFP with Benjamin January 5th and it was confirmed 12 hours later. About 3 weeks into knowing I was pregnant with him I started experiencing an extreme amount of pain. I could hardly sit. They thought I might have an ectopic pregnancy, so I had an unplanned u/s.  Seeing the baby was right where he was supposed to be was a beautiful sight. I was so relieved, I cried.

Day 13: Family


Matthew & Julia seeing Benjamin when he was about 18 hours old. They'd actually met him the night before but due to the craziness of his birth, we didn't have the photographer do any pictures,


Day 14: Christmas Tree


I tried to take a picture of our Christmas tree this year and they all look terrible. Instead I've decided to use this picture. It was taken during my very busy weekend at a local restaurant. Several of my local NWCA sister members and I went to lunch. The restaurant tree is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment