Wednesday, November 4, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness...Day 4: Cozy

IMG_1353.JPG
Courtesy of My Crazy Blessed Life
Day 4 is cozy! I love that word...it describes itself perfectly. Cozy is what I think of when we have cold weather and you finally get home put on a warm sweater or lounge clothes and relax. Last night we went to the grocery store late in the evening and it felt so nice to get home & warm up. The weather isn't outrageously cold yet, but it's definitely Fall here.


This photo is actually from this summer. The kiddos were cold from swimming in the pool, so they made themselves a "bed" on the living room floor to warm up. As much as they fight, they also adore each other. That makes my heart happy and despite how scared I was during Julia's pregnancy, I am thankful they are close in age.

No comments:

Post a Comment