Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 20- Laughing it up!

IMG_1353.JPG

Day 20...Laughter!! I laugh at least once everyday thanks to the kiddos I swear. I wish I could remember all their craziness. Today when I told Julia it was time for lunch and she needed to come downstairs she said in a very dramatic voice: "But Mom, I am playing!" The emphasis on "playing" was hysterical. I told Avery I think I got a glimpse of her as a teenager. 

Benjamin has just learned how to smile & giggle recently. I love it. He is the sweetest! That's one of my favorite things about babies...is when they smile & giggle at you. Benjamin has it down. He melts my heart! 

I mean how cute is this little dude??? I can't believe he's almost 3 months old. Please excuse me while I go cry in the corner over my littlest baby boy growing so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment